Generic Name: Modapro, Modafinil, Provigil, Modalert, Modiodal, Provigal
Brand Name: Provigil
Uses: Modapro decreases extreme sleepiness due to narcolepsy and other sleep disorders such as difficult/irregular breathing during sleep (e.g., obstructive sleep apnea/hypopnea syndrome-OSAHS). It is also used to help you stay awake during work hours for people with work schedules that interfere with a normal sleep routine (shift work sleep disorder-SWSD).It is not known how Modapro works to increase wakefulness. It is thought to work by affecting certain chemicals in the brain that control the sleep/wake cycle. Modapro does not make up for lack of sleep and should not be used to treat tiredness or hold off sleep in people who do not have a sleep disorder.This medication is not recommended for use in children.
How To Use: Read the Patient Information Leaflet provided by your pharmacist before your start using Modapro and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, consult your doctor or pharmacist.Take this medication by mouth with or without food, usually once daily in the morning or as directed by your doctor. If you are using Modapro for shift work sleep disorder, take this medication 1 hour before you start your work shift or as directed by your doctor. If you are using this for apnea (OSAHS), continue your other current treatment (e.g., CPAP machine) unless your doctor tells you to stop. Dosage is based on your medical condition and response to therapy. Use this medication exactly as prescribed to get the most benefit from it.Rarely, abnormal drug-seeking behavior (addiction) is possible with this medication. Do not increase your dose, take it more frequently, or use it for a longer time than prescribed. Properly stop the medication when so directed.Inform your doctor if your condition persists or worsens.
Missed Dose: If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up. Missed doses should not be taken close to bedtime since it can interfere with your sleep.
Storage: Store at room temperature between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C) away from light and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep all medicines away from children and pets.
See Modapro Reviews Below!
Where Can I Order Modapro?
We recommend only on the most reliable, International (ship to worldwide) pharmacies that got great feedback from our readers : Buy Modapro (Modafinil) medication, click here to go directly to the Product page.
- I have been diagnosed with narcolepsy for six years, and have been placed on Provigil since the start. First 200mg, that did nothing, then we went up to 400mg in the morning, and that has worked fine. The only side effects I suffer from occasionly are headaches. This medicine has made a world of difference for me, no more nodding off during conversations, driving, and office work. The only draw backs for me are that there isn’t a generic or another substance to treat narcolepsy (more affordable.) Kayla.
- I am a nurse and I work 6p-6a three days a week, but the problem was that on my days off I had no energy to do anything with my family. Now that I take the Modapro Provigil I am able to take before I go to work on the nights I work and take it in the mornings when I am off. It is a wonderful product and has given me my life back, without the side effects. Brianna.
- I drive tractor trailers for a living, so staying awake is very important. I’ve been using a CPAP for about six years, but was still having trouble staying awake while driving. (some days was driving at nite orther times in the day. Never know.) My Dr. Gave me an rx for Provigil (Modapro). I take it when I first get up, no matter what time of the day or nite. It has saved my life, career, and probable someone elses life. Evan.
- After years of sleeping 18-20 hours a day with no know reason my doctor gave me provigil to try. I now can stay awake all day and sleep only 8 hour a night. It is a blessing in itself. Sophia.
- I start getting mild headaches at the beginning of taking this medication after several hours of use, but after a few days that went away. Now, I am able to function during the day without falling asleep. I am able to return to work and conduct daily activities without fear or apprehension. It great! Anna.
The testimonials shown above are based on actual letters we received from our many satisfied customers that read this page of review and Bought Modapro!